Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (7 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Can I link D&D Beyond accounts >>
by Rohannon
2 1,248
Homebrew Classes >>
by Anubirai
Rune Shield missing +1 AC >>
by Sybaal
1 33
SCAG options unusable in character sheet >>
by Rodrilon
1 57
So multiclassing I don't get it >>
by Hidden_error
Encumbrance not working on character sheets! >>
by C2ndEdDnD
1 137
I think I broke my players character sheet >>
by XandarsWorld
1 52
How do I upgrade my subscription without losing any of my characters? >>
by Krodtheaswift
4 187
In my Content Management I have sourcebooks that I haven't purchased >>
by DropeStein
4 80
Give a Gift >>
by Wecrock
1 55
Tales from the Yawning Portal in Downloads… but I havent purchased it, and can’t remove it. >>
by Korvayne
2 350
Arcane Weapon from Artificer doesn't show up >>
by jaappleton
7 1,613
Cant access storm socerer >>
by KiddZagg
2 44
Book transfer to app >>
by WiMataz
1 154
Mobile App not working - "We couldn't load any X" >>
by wanderinghistorian
0 546
Forum Jump: