Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (8 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Encounters >>
by 0deevil
2 42
Staff of Power and spells from feats & class features >>
by 6thLyranGuard
1 146
Moonblade issue >>
by SladeLonestarr
2 287
Tooltip Not Found error in homebrew >>
by itsakevinly
2 73
howbrew item missing >>
by terminbestatdex
3 67
What am I Doing Wrong !?! : Item Search >>
by AkumaHellkite
3 88
HELP! MAGIC INITIATE BUG >>
by JosephHalfling
4 105
Ravenloft Cleric domains do not show up in character builder. >>
by Reaper895
3 69
Resolved Arcane Traditions >>
by DharcCharmer
11 1,324
Cannot clear Conditions on character sheet on iPad mobile app >>
by randallreedjr
0 29
Can't Remove Mage Hand (Cantrip) From Character Spell List (Homebrew Subclass) >>
by LeglessSirBeefOfBacon1701
4 176
Unable to share a homebrew subclass because of external links, but I can't find any? >>
by Ragmim
1 60
Homebrew spells showing up when I have none in my collection. >>
by TeaTurret
2 47
I resubscribed and all my characters are still locked please help >>
by Acehawk6040
1 59
i cant add my homebrew to my character that i want to print off please HELP! >>
by King_of_lighting
4 44
Forum Jump: