Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (11 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Boon of speed dissapeared >>
by WrathfulArcher
1 113
Repeating Shot and Firearms >>
by Shonisaurus
4 415
Proficiency bonus not added to spellsave dc? >>
by IkaIka1
2 189
Resolved Homebrew: Use different ability for a skill >>
by Miromonti
5 751
Eldritch Cannon Force Ballista should not have the intelligence modifier in its damage >>
by NT_Chris
3 1,661
Character Creator: Does not show ability change for subclasses >>
by MaplePancakes
0 32
Snilloc's Snowball Swarm >>
by Chicken_Champ
0 82
collection + champaign >>
by abedGhandour
3 81
I cant get a subscription >>
by Leon_123
3 485
Marketplace issue: shows that I own everything, but I don't :( >>
by HopefulHeart
2 67
Homebrew "Parent" Race not Appearing but Subraces are? >>
by SammiechuThePikachu
3 821
Weird starting hit points? >>
by Nellos
5 115
Mark of Healing Wizard >>
by ZuikoEdakumi
0 445
Can't Unlock Characters >>
by YiFang
1 208
Sorcerer's Draconic Bloodline not changing with selection >>
by locopapa18
1 107
Forum Jump: