Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (10 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
collection + champaign >>
by abedGhandour
3 81
I cant get a subscription >>
by Leon_123
3 485
Marketplace issue: shows that I own everything, but I don't :( >>
by HopefulHeart
2 67
Homebrew "Parent" Race not Appearing but Subraces are? >>
by SammiechuThePikachu
3 821
Weird starting hit points? >>
by Nellos
5 115
Mark of Healing Wizard >>
by ZuikoEdakumi
0 445
Can't Unlock Characters >>
by YiFang
1 208
Sorcerer's Draconic Bloodline not changing with selection >>
by locopapa18
1 107
Alchemist returning weapon >>
by lynnscott314
1 282
Level One Feats and How to Add Them >>
by Kashakunaki
2 1,085
Resolved PHB Sorcerer Spells not Available in Character Creation >>
by GrillTruestock
5 361
Homebrew issues and cookies >>
by Gvarayi
6 102
Resolved Feat that Grants Spell - Armor of Agathys not an option >>
by ghostbike
12 515
Bad Edit. Ghosts of Saltmarsh Appendix A Rowboat The travel speed >>
by jasperrdm
0 49
Unable to sign out mobile view >>
by AlJergensen
0 52
Forum Jump: