Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (9 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Metallic Dice Roll is Kinda of Wonky >>
by DMCubed
0 64
Default Character Names - Incorrect Name >>
by Vile
0 67
character creation and export displaying wrong user name >>
by NextButton
0 78
Can I import hardcover books I've bought? >>
by RevalyShadescale
2 741
two entries for unarmed attack on PDF. >>
by LardonNL
1 103
(Some) Content Sharing >>
by VallonTierdal
2 114
Resolved Edit character >>
by FieldyZnuts
5 5,932
Resolved NO war cleric? >>
by Vlad_Beercules
6 2,322
Error 500, increasingly annoying >>
by HypnoEnvy
5 140
Other players homebrew spells cannot be removed from character sheet >>
by keyudits
0 79
Finding My Threads - Older Than A Month >>
by BKThomson
6 236
Bug I think I found another bug. >>
by IamSposta
12 391
Need better resolution for Curse of Strahd handouts >>
by TimonOfAthens
2 126
Can't access Players' Sheets or My Encounters >>
by Dimitrishuter
2 117
Cant log out on mobile >>
by AbbyDM
1 274
Forum Jump: