Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (36 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
PDF Character Sheets >>
by VioletScales
1 77
bug in marketplace? >>
by Beothul
2 96
Character builder not showing dnd 24 player manual subclasses etc. >>
by Laciesharee
3 55
where is bad news the gun? >>
by ParadiseofDarkness
3 61
Can't See Player Stats in Maps >>
by ryanabca
2 185
Cannot create a graphic background for special text in Homebrew >>
by Pharioryn
3 46
I have MPMotM shared with me, but I cannot see it in character creation >>
by CasualBeef
3 46
Content sharing >>
by Iexsist
3 93
D&D Beyond Help is worthless >>
by Mr_WarEagle
0 49
Content Sharing >>
by indo_owl16
8 134
Infusions >>
by connormorningstar
1 51
Thrown weapons >>
by RamasChamas
2 755
Resolved I need a little help (solved) >>
by Burnt_leaf
4 54
Unable to claim free content >>
by Tokoree
1 50
Resolved 2024 Primal Companion stat block discrepancy >>
by CharlesLackey
5 119
Forum Jump: