Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (3 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Player's Attack Bonus Seems Wrong >>
by kmaz121
5 124
Content Sharing not Working >>
by sadghostdad
0 46
D&d beyond New 50% off sale not working with 10$ set price for digital copy(or 10$ set price isn't supposed to be there) >>
by Benary0
2 105
Maps: Can I turn stop my DM rolls from appearing in the spectator mode screen? >>
by Dylanthalas
2 153
Request Is there a way to only see adventures I bought? >>
by Mekh
9 752
Resolved Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide missing Preface >>
by samohtnnud
9 188
Product not in Libary >>
by anubis63303
1 43
Resolved Can't add Homebrew Items >>
by JuliaWoberts
55 3,409
Try to add Winged Lion as a companion >>
by LtRogers5
1 58
Previously Purchased a la carte options not showing up >>
by TormundDewaner
6 341
Chill Touch not treated as Druid spell with Circle of Spores Druid >>
by JoshLanguedoc
1 220
Can't find Dawnbringer in Inventory? >>
by Derey_Zara
2 249
organization system for created characters >>
by jessekbell920
1 28
I cannot place my order >>
by CalebZNXL
1 430
I can't finish my character >>
by Pamuy
7 573
Forum Jump: