Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (7 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
Cannot choose Bard Colleg...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Will subscribing give me access to all subclasses and spells? or do I need to purchase each book by itself? >>
by Alridium
1 1,923
Can not add inventory >>
by GinaBobina316
42 1,902
Beyond Telling me I didn't buy Tome of Foes, which I did buy and have used for years >>
by ILJackson
3 109
Problem with Beyond & Discord >>
by Korbina
1 126
is the marketplace online? >>
by TheKrynch
4 137
Signature Spells Bug >>
by cronins1
2 117
** Fixed ** Profile Avatar (Picture) displays sideways >>
by SalymSkye
7 539
Purchased Tasha's Compendium, cannot access Artificer class. >>
by radelahunt
5 71
Question: How to hide options from subclass description? >>
by Calavid
3 637
Choosing Eladrin season? >>
by crimsoness
7 3,483
How Do I Block A User On Here? >>
by GhostOfMonochrome
2 120
No option to join video or audio on campaign tonight? >>
by Londron
1 57
Tal’Dorei book freely viewable >>
by lexgamer
2 60
Website automatically downloading HTML files to my computer >>
by Duxell
5 1,361
how to make phone and pc accounts linked >>
by Mrbeasann
5 678
Forum Jump: