Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (20 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Character Sheet Changes Not Saving! >>
by SteelTheory
14 2,614
How to change email for dndbeyond? >>
by BobMightKnow
11 4,269
Logged in and Character Sheets come up as black pages >>
by StolenVampires
1 151
Content sharing links not working. >>
by FedorakJ
0 39
Content Sharing Not Working >>
by Haelun
4 66
Miscalculation on dice roll for life cleric >>
by scottszakonyi
0 38
Unable to set Staff of Power as Pact Weapon (Hexblade - Pact of the Blade) >>
by Sinx
15 2,853
homebrew not being able to release >>
by ramen_noodle04
1 58
I’m having an issue where I can’t select the legacy protector aasimar Subrace in create homebrew >>
by picketStitch
1 85
I can't join any campaigns with my characters >>
by ChrisSly85
2 47
Divinely Favored (Dragonlance) >>
by MobiTraveler
2 282
[BUG] [Encounters] Persisting Encounter >>
by Fantasia_Luke
2 68
Resolved No matter what I roll DnD Beyond thinks it is a crit >>
by Karlstein
10 329
Downloaded Books Not Appearing in Character Creation >>
by JaxunRouge
1 61
Spells added by Homebrew feats disappearing after page refresh >>
by StevenHexHeart
5 352
Forum Jump: