Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (4 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Adding Dex Bonus to Heavy Armor. >>
by scootervantil
11 746
Fey Touched not teaching spells >>
by Pietemans
0 46
Request How do I add notes to the sourcebooks and adventures? >>
by Mitijea
6 1,188
Issues purchasing Pre-order and other sources >>
by Lichequeen
0 62
How do I buy a book? >>
by Droagon_Borne
4 112
Warlock Hexblade - Polearm Master - Bonus Attack - Ability Modifier and Damage Stat >>
by Psychward_swg
3 204
Trouble Deleting Characters >>
by Gumball_Sudoslime
1 62
Cannot move messages back to inbox >>
by GiChalegre
0 31
Is there a way to limit what items you share in a campaign with Master Subs >>
by Mr_Suplex
10 795
I wanted you to remove my old homebrew >>
by KriticalKlown
1 48
can't change race >>
by TheEeveelutionist
3 126
Resolved cant enter credit card info >>
by Gamemaster76
8 1,536
Problems with Dark Elf (Drow) >>
by ZannCalcore
4 179
My character sheet is incomplete >>
by Bastian1991
3 33
Encounter builder coordination! (question/support not a bug) >>
by TerribleWyrm
4 39
Forum Jump: