Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (11 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Missing Poisoner Kit >>
by jasmineatwood412
2 90
Shared content not appearing in character customisation >>
by Vheviin
5 76
If I purchase MP:MoM do I unlock the Legacy content from MToF? >>
by Mojokage
2 57
How do I add one of my homebrew creations to a character sheet? >>
by CorvusBlackthorn
1 38
Character sheet bug - Lightning Lure >>
by mikeizzo
2 79
Unable to add HomeBrew item. >>
by Vasher_Nightblood
1 27
Bigby's Hand Not In Sorcerer Spell List >>
by Lezakial
6 340
Dragonlance soucebook issue - asterisks replacing words >>
by Roz93
5 92
Magic Item not listed / not wearable / missing >>
by FArheinFisch
2 78
Still Got no Pre Ordered book >>
by TrevNimblefingersJenks
4 189
D&D Beyond Encounter Builder feedback: owned monster not showing up and function available offline >>
by Pazlington
4 220
got this when i try to edit charaters >>
by JDFantastic
1 45
paying with paypal question >>
by Oletheos
10 2,618
Multi class prerequisites showing strength for all classes >>
by Taro_117
2 64
"Scores Top" stopped working on exported character sheets >>
by mbeast
7 583
Forum Jump: