|
|
Can't access items/monster I have bought
>>
|
|
0
|
40
|
|
|
Stats can't be over 18 in value?
>>
|
|
1
|
110
|
|
|
Character viewing/editing issues.
>>
|
|
6
|
91
|
|
|
Can't access character sheets on Chrome
>>
|
|
3
|
112
|
|
|
I can't access my character sheets
>>
|
|
0
|
40
|
|
|
Encounter builder
>>
|
|
4
|
220
|
|
|
Feats not appearing in the drop down.
>>
|
|
7
|
84
|
|
|
Entangle cannot be unprepared, takes 3 slots of spells
>>
|
|
0
|
39
|
|
|
Bug - Mass Healing Word unavailable for Bard
>>
|
|
2
|
141
|
|
|
Resolved
List of Macros and Variables?
>>
|
|
18
|
18,678
|
|
|
I can't get free trial because I have no credit card 💳
>>
|
|
6
|
252
|
|
|
Creating Sorc. SubClass with Dunamancy Spells added NOT WORKING
>>
|
|
1
|
40
|
|
|
Bug in prepared spells
>>
|
|
0
|
38
|
|
|
Supreme Healing not working with dice roll feature
>>
|
|
1
|
59
|
|
|
Level manager error
>>
|
|
0
|
38
|