Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (2 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Access to Character Sheets intermittent >>
by Dajrivan
0 40
Problem with character sheets >>
by Stanley_Pine_Cone
0 54
Account sign in and Lost account information >>
by Wildchild665
4 1,187
I can't get into my characters...again >>
by Radiobox
12 288
Can't access the campaign or my character sheets >>
by Peligrad
5 110
Can't see any of my characters. I just get a white screen >>
by divij
0 49
yet again dnd beyond is messed up. characters unaccessable 30 m after a 4 hr session started. >>
by phoenixgodzen
5 355
Resolved Site issues >>
by AmbroseHoneysuckle
99 2,743
Homebrew Subclass Too Similar? >>
by BardicNCathardic
11 2,172
Broken Links in Frozen Sick >>
by IamSposta
1 49
Bug Error code 9d9bfc46f1b94a7db0748cc911fe40119d9bfc46f1b94a7db0748cc911fe4011 >>
by Squrx
43 8,499
Internal Server Error during Homebrew >>
by CaveWombatum
2 77
Strixhaven Book: Small consistency error >>
by VillVill
0 46
Get a gateway error when I try to purchase a bundle >>
by Foster_Battleborn
0 30
CANNOT DELETE CHARACTERS >>
by xoomzombie
2 81
Forum Jump: