Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (12 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
[bug] Put Coins in Containers ignores Coin Weight >>
by Hadnerfaln
1 46
Ownership >>
by Shima_Yamagoto
0 41
Shield from Curse of Strahd - why does it not show up on inventory page? >>
by Timeless_DnD
2 174
Help I bought a book on the wrong account >>
by Neromilliventci
1 233
Resolved Can't save my Homebrew Monster >>
by PumpkinSparks
11 1,501
How do I cancel my DND beyond subscription? >>
by dehmlowm
23 15,077
DDB not calculating bonus from Dueling (Fighter Fighting Style) correctly >>
by Azeveco
6 521
cant get to my character sheets >>
by Blue_ice
0 27
Help with Custom Race not appearing >>
by GavinTheShapeshifter
3 34
Dice roller on wrong page on app >>
by Kanyath
0 28
I can not access any of my sheets. the rest of the site is working fine. >>
by Fizz__Cannon
5 59
I can’t edit or view my character >>
by OreLord_20
6 257
Purchased backgrounds not appearing >>
by MundaneMonster
0 43
Delete my account >>
by Einhanddayblaze
6 213
Miscellaneous+1 Bonus bug >>
by WereKeidran
5 92
Forum Jump: