|
|
Opened a ticket 4 days ago and I have received no notification that it has been seen
>>
|
|
3
|
56
|
|
|
Missing Druid Circle
>>
|
|
8
|
2,158
|
|
|
Ghosts of Saltmarsh Sea Shanty by Sam Riegel
>>
|
|
0
|
123
|
|
|
Photo's will not upload for characters in character sheets
>>
|
|
0
|
23
|
|
|
Error When Creating Character
>>
|
|
1
|
55
|
|
|
Can't view the latest article posted
>>
|
|
1
|
52
|
|
|
Purchasing Bard Sublass ‘School of Eloquence’ separately - does it credit towards Tasha’s?
>>
|
|
5
|
336
|
|
|
No access to character sheet pdf
>>
|
|
0
|
56
|
|
|
If I buy the book on D&D beyond, will I get to add the in-book items to my character?
>>
|
|
2
|
63
|
|
|
Mobile Website Loading on Laptop
>>
|
|
3
|
47
|
|
|
Site loads except character sheets from US Virgin Islands
>>
|
|
0
|
33
|
|
|
Post under a thread I've created on the Play-by-post Forum marked as Spam
>>
|
|
0
|
24
|
|
|
Constantly have to restart game
>>
|
|
2
|
52
|
|
|
My D&D Beyond subscription revoked after payment?
>>
|
|
0
|
27
|
|
|
Some Eldritch Invocations Aren't Showing Up
>>
|
|
16
|
934
|