Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (18 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I just got unsubscribed and I don't know why. Is it because of the WoTC transition? >>
by Snakewarp212
1 77
Owlin missing >>
by WendellGee
2 657
Phandelver only partly unlocked >>
by Theycallmejokke
0 55
Dice roller bug >>
by beelzebub_9
3 83
Player can't select a race option >>
by BrodyZ
5 706
403 for Purchased Content when Adding to Character Sheet >>
by Pineappleplayer
2 54
Detect Thoughts not showing as a spell for purchase on PHB >>
by HerjaHildr
4 92
New book monsters of the Multiverse bought but not openable >>
by Formidian
3 80
I have a question about off hand attack >>
by Berekona
12 4,989
Hex not applied to the Hexblood subrace >>
by StormageddonTMS
5 317
Is there a way to use characters you created in encounter builder? >>
by TortleDude
1 54
Legacy monsters from Volo's/Mordy's not showing up in homebrew pulldown >>
by AmbroseHoneysuckle
10 211
Can I unsubscribe from articles? >>
by BoringBard
3 61
Purchasing XGtE and FToD >>
by Ricky93h08
2 84
Notifications only showing one user >>
by Densake
3 44
Forum Jump: