D&D Beyond Feedback

Have any feedback you want to share? This is the place!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

D&D Beyond Mobile App Feedback (10 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile app feedback here!
Character: Manage Spell L...
387 2,293
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Stop Lying to us, we're smarter than you think. >>
by QuillStroke
3 233
OGL >>
by Lacutus
0 97
Search functionality improvements >>
by NimrodYanai
3 80
D&D Beyond Crash >>
by BenBriefs
2 290
Was about to sub before...OGL >>
by DoomAndGloom
2 108
DM adding their own character to their Campaign >>
by GayleG
11 1,706
Thanks for reinforcing why I didn't subscribe to D&DB >>
by Gruneun
1 118
D&D Beyond Staff A thank you and I'm sorry >>
by Magidad77
1 246
I'm not spending another cent on D&DBeyond >>
by Burguar
1 125
I'm Not Mad, Just Disapointed >>
by TheEverPetulantDM
3 172
OGL 1.1 is Why I'm Cancelling my Subscription >>
by Rule303
2 243
I am deleting my DnDBeyond account to protest against Hasbro-WotC the OGL 1.1 >>
by Gvarayi
19 801
What's happening with D&D Beyond OGL Changes >>
by Epic_Fiendlock
16 2,253
OGL Concerns >>
by spackd
6 407
Unable to view character on Mobile App >>
by drownedsummer
55 20,362
Forum Jump: