Looks like my 15% Legendary Bundle discount days are over. the discount isn't showing up for the revised core rulebook pre-order.
I was on the fence about these new rulebooks anyway. This seals the deal. I'll hold off at least until I see what's actually in these books. But if they're not going to honor the bundle discount going forward, especially on a revised version of something I already purchased, then it really doesn't make sense to pay for these.
Then I am pleased as punch to tell you that I was very incorrect, and Legendary bundle owners should be receiving their discounts on the core rulebooks. I've corrected myself over on my thread!
I see that the Legendary bundle should still be applicable. Will the Sourcebook bundle (10%) be applicable or is only the Legendary bundle coming over?
i've seen some report that sourcebook discount has been working. i jumped the gun early, so i submitted a ticket about my sourcebook. here's hoping they give me that sweet 10%
I see that the Legendary bundle should still be applicable. Will the Sourcebook bundle (10%) be applicable or is only the Legendary bundle coming over?
Thanks,
Lee
I have seen some folks in the discord saying their sourcebook and/or adventure bundle discounts are also working. I personally was using Legendary bundle as a catch-all for all three, though I did see more Legendary bundle owners making comments about it.
I see the Legendary Discount for digital orders. It lists the PHB as 25.99 for me versus 29.99. If you buy the bundle, then it is 76 so the legendary discount is working.
Please note that the legendary discount ONLY applies to digital only. If you get the physical + digital, then you do not get the discount as the digital discount for the bundle is better than legendary.
Looks like my 15% Legendary Bundle discount days are over. the discount isn't showing up for the revised core rulebook pre-order.
I was on the fence about these new rulebooks anyway. This seals the deal. I'll hold off at least until I see what's actually in these books. But if they're not going to honor the bundle discount going forward, especially on a revised version of something I already purchased, then it really doesn't make sense to pay for these.
Hello! I answered that question over here, and I'll reiterate that it's all the info I've got right now.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
If they don’t apply, that is really disappointing.
Then I am pleased as punch to tell you that I was very incorrect, and Legendary bundle owners should be receiving their discounts on the core rulebooks. I've corrected myself over on my thread!
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
It's not showing up yet but I'm broke anyway.
Please to give free book? No? Worth a try :p
It wasn’t showing when I looked but that would be most welcome!
Ah it's showing now.
Back to begging for handouts it is :p
Hi LaTia,
I see that the Legendary bundle should still be applicable. Will the Sourcebook bundle (10%) be applicable or is only the Legendary bundle coming over?
Thanks,
Lee
i've seen some report that sourcebook discount has been working. i jumped the gun early, so i submitted a ticket about my sourcebook. here's hoping they give me that sweet 10%
I have seen some folks in the discord saying their sourcebook and/or adventure bundle discounts are also working. I personally was using Legendary bundle as a catch-all for all three, though I did see more Legendary bundle owners making comments about it.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Thanks, that's good enough for me.
Lee
I see the Legendary Discount for digital orders. It lists the PHB as 25.99 for me versus 29.99. If you buy the bundle, then it is 76 so the legendary discount is working.
Please note that the legendary discount ONLY applies to digital only. If you get the physical + digital, then you do not get the discount as the digital discount for the bundle is better than legendary.
Yes, Legendary Discount is working now!