I have tried everything I have read. Ive downloaded and paid for full soundpads. I have hosted the files in google drive. every single time I try and add a sound file I get an error message saying "invalid link" im not sure what I am doing wrong? Im able to get EVERYTHING else working but not able to add ANY sound at all in Above VTT
You'd be better off popping into the AboveVTT Discord for more direct assistance from the developer; the extension is not something that is officially supported by D&D Beyond or Wizards of the Coast.
I have tried everything I have read. Ive downloaded and paid for full soundpads. I have hosted the files in google drive. every single time I try and add a sound file I get an error message saying "invalid link" im not sure what I am doing wrong? Im able to get EVERYTHING else working but not able to add ANY sound at all in Above VTT
You'd be better off popping into the AboveVTT Discord for more direct assistance from the developer; the extension is not something that is officially supported by D&D Beyond or Wizards of the Coast.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket