General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
One spot for things not owned >>
by bobberuchi
0 43
Warlock spell suggestions >>
by OccultCenturion
3 159
How do you add Dhampire to existing race choice? >>
by BrodieMacMorrow
13 6,630
new to DNDBeyond >>
by lekhanani
4 141
If I buy….. >>
by DnD_and_Dave
3 183
How to add multiple dice hits to a weapon >>
by Kyosji
2 1,823
Thoughts on the dominance of the d20 >>
by AttackMatrix
105 1,976
D&D stranger things and anime >>
by Haniko_tomioka1981
0 87
Question: Is there a way to customize items on the mobile app? >>
by Menagroth53
1 385
How do you run your games with D&D Beyond? >>
by maaya88
29 2,301
I need help before my campaign starts! >>
by Amongdemsussybakas
10 264
Basic Poison >>
by Acuaricornio
3 297
New D&D: Honor Among Thieves Trailer dropped today >>
by MidnightPlat
115 2,217
How do I stop players from constantly editing their characters stats in my campaign? >>
by Buzzwang
43 3,064
Looking for clarification on an idea I had... >>
by PsychoOgreKing
1 81
Forum Jump: