General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Fellow DMs: Favourite Pointlessly Over-Specific bits of World Building? >>
by AxBloodTheory
12 201
Neutral character ideas >>
by PalenceTheBabyAvali
26 939
Char Creation Sliders >>
by ItsDaveMars
2 437
Using character between campaigns >>
by DM_Spike
1 95
Need help managing equipment! How do I assign inventory to my mount/cart/pack animal >>
by akr71
6 1,492
I wish there were more options for other classes in Tasha's >>
by Kaboom979
13 276
How to derail a sandbox campaign? >>
by Olive0dacat
7 262
How to run things to create more immersion >>
by Sejoph
2 97
Frankenstein: The man or the monster? >>
by Letsgofishing91
6 256
Thoughts on the poisoner feat? >>
by MamasToast
37 1,445
Favored Enemy Languages >>
by Braden
2 144
Is there a better way to encourage people to review and comment on Homebrews? >>
by LRogue
2 78
Puzzles >>
by Jeremystevebobsondale
4 177
Animal Companions - dnd beyond >>
by chrisb804
32 6,740
I know nothing about a horse! >>
by Tonetrombone
8 211
Forum Jump: