General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I need some playtesters for some Legend of Zelda Homebrew >>
by istakeniknow
0 56
In-Game Games for a Gambling Hall Suggestions >>
by BKThomson
4 120
Monster Tokens missing? >>
by Cee
2 763
Permanent Filter >>
by Tackleberry
3 124
The rules for familiars >>
by ChronoRift
2 150
Magic Initiate feat for Bard/Cleric or ASI? >>
by IanValdius
7 993
when to reward the party? And good magic items for wizard? >>
by ironside68
6 370
Tortle Subraces >>
by DemonSheWolf
21 8,603
Sharing content with another player that I have had shared with me >>
by lilybetart
5 583
Tasha's "Eldrtich Adept" = Devil Sight >>
by Mog_Dracov
32 6,020
Evil characters in a campaign >>
by brocker2001
62 1,104
Am I meta-gaming/power-gaming? >>
by CorboneyourCob
31 677
I want opinions on my verdan necromancer >>
by SebbyRavencroft
2 152
[Question]Dead in Thay: Venomous Touch >>
by MrPC0X
3 136
Silence as a Druid Spell >>
by JordanJesse
1 938
Forum Jump: