General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How long are the current coupons lasting? >>
by JollyJoestar
1 82
Advice for Dungeon of the mad mage, managing Maps >>
by Korass
15 2,011
Resolved +Hit to Booming Blade >> (1 Viewing)
by BWear
33 7,430
I am the only one who wishes WotC would just announce the upcoming D&D settings for 2021? >>
by Gyor
46 1,326
Help Creating a Home Brew Item >>
by Quasxen
2 51
What is your favorite part of D&D? (I'm new) >>
by Chopstix_
24 417
GM Advice needed with Descent into Avernus >>
by user-100097979
6 960
Paranormal Investigator Build >>
by croftstr
3 4,316
Possible Community Survey (not official) >>
by The_Lake_Admiral
0 37
Will I steal the spotlight?? >>
by Somerton
6 251
Avrae&Beyond >>
by Jayden0
0 180
Random Google 404 errors >>
by C4mSH4FT
0 44
mimics >>
by Wysperra
3 82
Technical question: Dispel Magic >>
by Gvarayi
3 451
Paladin Smite >>
by Wysperra
8 178
Forum Jump: