General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Favorite D&D Podcast >>
by Cindrellic
13 448
Tips on Asking Friends to Play With Me? >>
by LLLazyLizard
14 394
Content Sharing >>
by Pugsamillion
1 79
Character Sheet Customization Options: Skill Proficiencies >>
by C4mSH4FT
2 259
Destroying The Orb of Dragonkind >>
by CursedDungBeetle
14 1,107
Rant - My character's downtime activities are always blocked by seemingly impossible tasks and I feel singled out. >>
by nimhrod_
28 644
What should I run next? >>
by JoJoBeans07
1 71
Bag of Holding... >>
by TheNemesisEnforcer
10 531
How do I create a new cantrip? >>
by Luther_Dragonblade
2 408
Temporary effects >>
by Jayden0
2 551
avatar of death wiht no deck of many things? >>
by Tobybossen_DK
4 281
The Artificer >>
by Guyzeguy
1 88
Why would bad people be the main characters? >>
by dogvils
53 659
Homebrew Background Creation - Setting Granted Proficiencies. Help? >>
by CrimsonAdri
3 45
What’s the best class for my dual wielding gnome? >>
by VARG_GWYNBLEIDD
2 181
Forum Jump: