General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I'm increasingly convinced D&D is a hoax >>
by user-107434884
81 2,026
Need help with picking a pet >>
by SebbyRavencroft
4 80
How do I make a Brawling type character without being a Monk? >>
by Ladleboy
12 1,180
Van Richtens Guide to Ravenloft Hype Train >>
by Princedg5678
5 145
Help with an angry dragonborn and big sword >>
by LucklessPanther
12 232
help me. >>
by Kent_Thorpe
2 118
Access to Optional Class Features? >>
by sixtrick
4 2,460
What to do with a Hydra heart? >>
by Toveck
7 864
Making Characters >>
by Dungeonmasterken
1 52
I need help understanding homebrew >>
by JacoolusTheGreat
1 53
D&D beyond PHB code Essentials kit stacking >>
by AbeHa
3 158
How would you make a d&d campaign and tell a d&d story based on modern-day, real-world earth? >>
by jgtelford
3 160
Questions about Gloom Stalker Ranger and Devil's Sight ability >>
by iionut25
6 5,582
Advice on Kaiju Build: Bladesinger3/RuneKnight3 >>
by Himamara
0 43
What background should I pick? >>
by SebbyRavencroft
3 278
Forum Jump: