General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Should I use Faerun and make it "My own", or should I use a home-brew setting? >>
by Gelavan
22 2,750
Anthology Campaign? >>
by DeadScot
8 582
Monsters with Multiattack >>
by egomann
27 2,912
Adding someone else's homebrew race to character creator >>
by Mara_Moonwhisper
2 439
Baaz Draconian Why The Change? >>
by Renbukai
2 760
Sharing Content >>
by MannonHavillard
3 89
How can I be a Moderator >>
by Orc_Pork
5 283
Pathfinder Nexus >>
by FossMaNo1
43 3,973
Backup Characters You're Excited for? >>
by Vivalavia
12 262
New D&D Survey >>
by Lia_Black
20 595
Looking for feedback on Fizban Inspired Dragon Invasion Campaign Idea >>
by DM_Paladin
0 76
Raistlin Musical >>
by Rynn_Elocin
0 82
Can’t find a specific subclass >>
by 9_L
25 3,371
Trying to make a magic item for a friend's Fighting Fantasy campaign and have no idea how to homebrew magic items. >>
by Dragontamer364
3 82
Gods? >>
by DraconaianKing
12 2,648
Forum Jump: