General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
how do I share my books with people from my group >>
by TracySayers
19 42,182
Will there be any support for the Exodus TTRPG? >>
by KidThunderbolt
9 479
à la carte for Purchasing Source Books? >>
by Celestial_Spag
8 248
I miss the old website... >>
by DnDPlay20
6 208
How do I change my payment method? >>
by BorgonQuicksilver
1 52
Can I no longer force add boons to character sheets as a DM? >>
by CollinKun
1 107
"Compatible with 2024 Core Rulebooks" Label? >>
by Ah_Pouk
15 3,503
How would you build Santa as a D&D character? >>
by GortaldWarplate
7 189
Looking for D&D Inspired Movies and Shows for Kids >>
by d3uteragonist
38 1,650
No "Twelve Days" giveaways this year? >>
by DahliaBoberian
14 448
New Grim Hollow Books + Question about Sharing content >>
by DeadropEd308
5 180
Question about Japanese localization plans for D&D products >>
by pearlBBB55
5 294
Illrigger - reaction build >>
by Jewbaccoue
2 212
For all those that say the 4d6 method of char creation is totally legit >>
by Vince_Snetterton
742 14,892
Artificer Cartographer: Portal Jump = Current or Base speed? >>
by Odande
4 479
Forum Jump: