General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Favourite race and class? >>
by GameMasterTheo
11 194
Return OGL to how it was >>
by Marlock101
5 149
How Do I Access an Adventure I Purchased? >>
by MbandoFatebound
6 2,014
Dark Elf's Sunlight Sensitivity and Druid's Wild Shape >>
by Dani08
6 198
Bladesinger Background >>
by Ninefingers21
4 1,710
Plant creatures >>
by AkihitoTysko
2 572
How/where to add Damage Threshold to homebrewed vehicles? >>
by DMHayes
0 52
First Adventure! Lost Mine of Phandelver >>
by NashobaBellator
2 92
[Question] Hunt for the Thessalhydra PC starting level? Spoiler Warning. >>
by BiggusBeardus
4 2,510
How do I start afresh with the eyes of a newbie? >>
by jgtelford
4 134
Rollable Generator >>
by Houligan
11 911
What are your favourite sorcadin subclasses? >>
by Skfma
0 56
Dragonlance: Map of Ansalon >>
by DerekBonn
9 634
What other Fantasy TTRPGs do you like to play? >>
by OctoberGeek
Instant Death, a past edition reference >>
by Stavros_Araatan
3 16,482
Forum Jump: