General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
POLL: Will you stick with 5e/other edition OR switch to 6e (OneD&D) >>
by OctoberGeek
13 513
An Open Letter to Wizards of the Coast >>
by samuelkleppin
0 256
Quote from Steve Jobs that I think is very Relevant right now. >>
by Domnik
8 562
How can I make a character on the site It is a Homebrew race. >>
by Amythest24
10 814
Which is the best official adventure to run? >>
by GameMasterTheo
5 235
Pulling information from the dead. *Not speak with Dead* >>
by BryaghBonesnapper
9 239
Sapping Sting >>
by RIP
6 2,564
Embedding character sheet on another site? >>
by emifail
13 4,045
What deity should a Twilight Cleric gnome worship? >>
by GameMasterTheo
8 1,691
How can I replicate “chosen of Mystra” in 5e >>
by jgtelford
23 3,033
Opinions on One D&D and the future of D&D >>
by GameMasterTheo
45 1,315
Your favourite easy-to-use encounter >>
by GameMasterTheo
0 44
How do I change my name? >>
by Stanley_The_King
1 84
One D&D Content Sharing >>
by GameDoc
0 75
Accessing physical book content on dnd beyon >>
by VaporizedHuman
6 3,547
Forum Jump: