General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Book of Many Things Pre Order Perks missing >>
by toror5
3 144
My girlfriend is a necromancer and brought me back from almost dying. >>
by CrimsonKing501
4 155
Just a thought... >>
by pafender
8 318
Can players dual-wield two of the same weapon? >>
by tslewis123
10 1,085
Custom Item as Bonus Action with Charges >>
by admiraldolphin31
0 77
Is it possible to play a pink dragonborn? >>
by wezza2
11 1,210
Booming Blade >>
by RighthAndyman618
11 1,800
What modifier do I add when attacking AC? >>
by HydraCube
6 5,135
What’s a class that for whatever reason you just can’t get into? >>
by hanitakashi
29 565
Is there an easy way to just display the resources that I own? >>
by TheLivelyWyvern
4 105
DDB Tools and 2024 Updates >>
by GrimmRootstriker
1 344
Premade encounters for premade campaigns, why not? >>
by Mauro78
2 252
Creature Campaign Case >>
by Fjw70
1 148
Replacing my character with a changeling >>
by yukler
3 144
I have a nightmare player and I need to know the rules on Artificers >>
by Jefficatherouge
19 794
Forum Jump: