General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Can I sneak attack with a kensei weapon? >>
by Inuxxxus
11 264
Standard Cloaks not included... >>
by Laird_Denton
2 974
cleric spell missing >>
by Juggernott
3 182
Are they realeasing new dungeons and dragons games? >>
by thedinosaur__
3 298
5e after One DnD launches >>
by Crambot86
16 3,442
Homebrew background, choice of language >>
by Jedimagi
2 631
Why there should never be a 6e >>
by mrgeners
281 13,313
New(ish) DM can't find the perfect module. Help? >>
by CapKCS
6 204
Uh,… >>
by Rums
1 135
How do I get my players out of the "Player Privilege" Mindset? >>
by Fantasm1996
40 1,349
How do you play an atypical lawful good character? >>
by TShaw2912
20 2,460
I promise it’s not a murderhobo… right? >>
by Amnon_Balderk
23 418
Best level 5 DPR >>
by I_Am_A_Catloaf
12 1,976
Changing a weapon's damage type? >>
by ad_aster
4 7,783
Recording the reborn lineage on character sheet >>
by Xenzakkaz
1 269
Forum Jump: