General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How do you run your games with D&D Beyond? >>
by maaya88
29 2,328
I need help before my campaign starts! >>
by Amongdemsussybakas
10 273
Basic Poison >>
by Acuaricornio
3 298
New D&D: Honor Among Thieves Trailer dropped today >>
by MidnightPlat
115 2,279
How do I stop players from constantly editing their characters stats in my campaign? >>
by Buzzwang
43 3,077
Looking for clarification on an idea I had... >>
by PsychoOgreKing
1 82
Are clerics still better healers than druids? >>
by Skfma
3 856
Initiative Card generator >>
by Lorin
6 1,199
DnDBeyond and Rolled HP >>
by Acuaricornio
4 2,331
What Class is an Orc Shaman in your Opinion? >>
by Zhing
24 2,030
Artificer Character Sheet Issue >>
by minatakry
1 191
Learn-to-Play Demos? >>
by H2ODarksoldier
2 83
What is Dunamancy? >>
by intrepidgnome
2 191
Player Bundle Price >>
by hupernikao11
4 1,040
What happened to the lore from Volo's Guide and from Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes? >>
by ezgod87
5 1,035
Forum Jump: