|
|
Can you be an evil character that worships a good diety?
>>
|
|
38
|
1,216
|
|
|
Novels to read before the movie
>>
|
|
2
|
171
|
|
|
Official updated Magic Item Tables A thru I from DMG?
>>
|
|
0
|
116
|
|
|
VTT that supports animated battle maps and maps with multiple levels?
>>
|
|
4
|
1,414
|
|
|
How common are different Tortle allignments?
>>
|
|
6
|
209
|
|
|
What's your favorite cantrip?
>>
|
|
14
|
444
|
|
|
Can my character be valuable out of combat now that the party changed? (Read small info)
>>
|
|
14
|
249
|
|
|
Which kenku should I use?
>>
|
|
5
|
693
|
|
|
Monsters with upcasted Darkness
>>
|
|
2
|
90
|
|
|
What should I do?
>>
|
|
11
|
271
|
|
|
Dungeons and or dragons
>>
|
|
29
|
675
|
|
|
Ideas for race of a Circle of Spores Druid
>>
|
|
|
|
|
|
Do all races/classes get bonus actions automatically?
>>
|
|
5
|
940
|
|
|
Echo Knight Archer is Just too Sexy
>>
|
|
29
|
6,772
|
|
|
Can I still share my books with my active campaign?
>>
|
|
11
|
181
|