General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Languages question >> (1 Viewing)
by TorricRoma
17 17,685
How would you design the lineage of your character? >>
by Gvarayi
4 219
RIme of the Frostmaiden >>
by drizzt_dourdon
1 104
How long are the current coupons lasting? >>
by JollyJoestar
1 83
Advice for Dungeon of the mad mage, managing Maps >>
by Korass
15 2,012
Resolved +Hit to Booming Blade >>
by BWear
33 7,434
I am the only one who wishes WotC would just announce the upcoming D&D settings for 2021? >>
by Gyor
46 1,328
Help Creating a Home Brew Item >>
by Quasxen
2 51
What is your favorite part of D&D? (I'm new) >>
by Chopstix_
24 418
GM Advice needed with Descent into Avernus >>
by user-100097979
6 963
Paranormal Investigator Build >>
by croftstr
3 4,316
Possible Community Survey (not official) >>
by The_Lake_Admiral
0 37
Will I steal the spotlight?? >>
by Somerton
6 253
Avrae&Beyond >>
by Jayden0
0 180
Random Google 404 errors >>
by C4mSH4FT
0 44
Forum Jump: