General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How do I format things correctly? >>
by Suicidal_Llamas12
2 88
Help me create a replacement for my main PC >>
by CapKCS
1 95
Possible Monk Changes >>
by Drazzahar
1 68
Need advice with homebrue race >>
by Elo1234
Giving a book as gift >>
by Natteulven
0 57
Purchased content not instantly available in campaign? >>
by mkbest
10 161
why rangers are mistakenly called weak >>
by Betbadandbeyond
78 1,867
DND Classes & Baseball Positions >>
by MCalamari10k
4 834
Is the player bundle worth purchasing? >>
by Chippies
7 1,915
How do I edit my Ideals? >>
by Adelthorne
3 622
Cavalier multiclass >>
by Diablos69
7 352
Wanting to buy online adventures which one do I get first? >>
by DruidVSAdventure
5 82
Use of Teleport >>
by PeachkaSlayer
9 229
Stranger Things D&D Starter Set For Free >>
by Plaguescarred
3 1,405
Need help picking an allignment (done) >>
by smellmafeet
11 177
Forum Jump: