General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Best and/or favorite support and control spells? >>
by PalenceTheBabyAvali
6 737
Overwhelmed (effectively) new player >>
by user-107434884
10 471
I have a small (6 questions max) survey I'm hoping to get some responses from! Can you guys help me out? >>
by Chickeninja
1 157
April 2020 Survey Data >>
by PaOxFire
21 1,122
Question about 'Heavily Obscured' and 'Blinded' conditions >>
by reganaurelio
3 240
ammunition variety >>
by DeHaan000
9 1,627
The Psion should be a full class. Debate for or against. >>
by KyotoL1ght5
141 3,769
Hello, new player here; what's the first campaign in D&D 5e? What do I start with? What was the first ever campaign in D&D 5e? >>
by RashidalAbadi
18 742
Best Serial Killer Class >>
by Gatlingale
0 2,500
Is a bard/warlock viable? >>
by PalenceTheBabyAvali
6 1,668
What paladin oath should I use with hexblade? >>
by PalenceTheBabyAvali
5 343
Roll20 on ipad >>
by CozmoTheGrey
4 1,600
Looking for Campaign on discord >>
by Lord_Zeus
1 166
[+] What does Wildemount do that Forgotten Realms doesn't? >>
by RatDM
11 3,297
How do you attrach spells to races you have created? >>
by BabaYagatheimmortal
3 132
Forum Jump: