General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Comparison of Xanthar's on DnD Beyond vs the physical book >>
by F4ultyL0g1c
6 1,050
Adding Notes in Digital Campaign Books >>
by BrokenClock20
4 563
Revised Ranger? >>
by JokerJester99
2 4,598
I need some help with DM tools. >>
by ironwalljenkins
3 298
App >>
by chibi_grazzt
27 5,377
DMs - What's your setup with DNDBeyond when you run your games? >>
by Mikempty
2 1,005
I just don't get it right. >>
by Deleted
6 627
Adventure handouts >>
by Cadaran
3 1,493
Dangit! I just thought of a question for the Dev Update Stream... >>
by A_Stray_cat
2 341
Shield master >>
by Deleted
4 498
Simple Cleric help >>
by ughnotanothername
3 305
Elemental Monster Expansion Ideas? >>
by JediShadow
3 426
Hypothetical between a sorccer and warlock >>
by Mandalore26
2 364
Characters across adventures... >>
by Keegan_D20
1 291
Download Compendium Content >>
by jasasdfasfd
2 1,487
Forum Jump: