General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Tasha's Cauldron of everything accessibility >>
by HunterShadowDM
11 544
Sourcebook or Adventure Pack info? >>
by hardlec
0 51
Literacy >>
by Buboetherat
29 12,137
Super hero theme DnD >>
by chaiblazter
16 3,375
Special letters - Character Name >>
by Lochlae
4 178
Drow & Shadow Assassin CR >>
by FossMaNo1
0 212
How should I commemorate our anniversary? >>
by trigojon
4 588
Merrshaulk Ideas >>
by MalcerDMed
8 527
Stonehell Dungeon - A player's guide? >>
by TheSmellHole
0 148
What Have I Purchased and What Do I Need? >>
by Dharwin
32 483
I hope for these mentioned monsters get stat blocks! >>
by Princedg5678
5 154
Monsters with classes and progression >>
by rainmanjr3
6 1,431
Finding out my Warlock Patron? >>
by Somerton
12 223
How should poisons work? >>
by KeanuPrince
4 171
MCDM Arcadia? >>
by MidnightPlat
6 515
Forum Jump: