General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I need help before my campaign starts! >>
by Amongdemsussybakas
10 263
Basic Poison >>
by Acuaricornio
3 297
New D&D: Honor Among Thieves Trailer dropped today >>
by MidnightPlat
115 2,215
How do I stop players from constantly editing their characters stats in my campaign? >>
by Buzzwang
43 3,062
Looking for clarification on an idea I had... >>
by PsychoOgreKing
1 81
Are clerics still better healers than druids? >>
by Skfma
3 849
Initiative Card generator >>
by Lorin
6 1,194
DnDBeyond and Rolled HP >>
by Acuaricornio
4 2,317
What Class is an Orc Shaman in your Opinion? >>
by Zhing
24 2,008
Artificer Character Sheet Issue >>
by minatakry
1 191
Learn-to-Play Demos? >>
by H2ODarksoldier
2 81
What is Dunamancy? >>
by intrepidgnome
2 189
Player Bundle Price >>
by hupernikao11
4 1,038
What happened to the lore from Volo's Guide and from Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes? >>
by ezgod87
5 1,031
Downloading encounters >>
by Autumnsbane
2 105
Forum Jump: