General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
What races are included when you buy the explorer's guide to wildemount? >>
by 1AmGroot
4 738
How could I make/play a character who is the "last of his bloodline?" >>
by jgtelford
8 355
5th edition business model and the future. >>
by Chronos96
54 8,664
Will a Necromancer wizard gain life from his zombies killing something? >>
by DantesGhosts
5 401
I haven't played in 35+ years... >>
by Scott3232
25 932
New Player Looking For Some DM Information >>
by PopFizzy
4 188
Wizard/ cleric using a shield. >>
by DantesGhosts
20 1,701
learning >>
by drunkestsquirrel
2 203
I want to use the options from the Players Handbook in the character Builder. >>
by MidasTheCursedKing
5 424
Digital Map Making >>
by Haiiro_No_Okami
1 454
Can a Deinonychus Pounce twice in a turn? >>
by cprender
2 247
List of maps? >>
by ShiroXIII
7 1,282
How would you classify the Calm emotions Spells effect. >>
by SirAron
1 944
Brand new. What must I buy? >>
by quark1200
6 1,613
The Gold edition >>
by Drawfonaf
0 206
Forum Jump: