General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
A philosophical DPR question >>
by Xeyd
7 193
online dice? >>
by SeverinR
5 269
Can I share custom assets mid-game? >>
by GrynCragtooth
5 58
Im more excited about " MAPS with 3d miniatures" than I am about Sigil.....lets hope we get the MAPS update soon! Thoughts? >>
by Dwayne
4 164
Co-DMing on DnD Beyond Campaigns >>
by MichaelS84
3 711
Controlling Content Sharing >>
by KenElisseou
9 731
2024 Rules >>
by Meecro
35 2,029
Can the "partnered content" be toggled to "on" so I don't have to switch it on each time I search >>
by casliber
5 245
DMG AND MM PHYSICAL PRE-RELEASE AT A CON? >>
by Kristavish_Tywny
4 133
How To Search My Source Book >>
by MarshallV88282
0 53
My group hasn't been able to meet in over a month; should I just call it quits? >>
by user-182929840
22 525
Why Everyone is Worried About 6th Edition. >>
by Amongdemsussybakas
87 5,763
How friendly will Project Sigil be to user created assets? >>
by Agent_Grey
7 653
If we purchased Physical & Digital of 2024 books - when do they become available on D&D Beyond? >>
by SirTawmis
4 219
Is it worth updating the campaign to 5.5e? >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
9 1,031
Forum Jump: