|
|
Can players dual-wield two of the same weapon?
>>
|
|
10
|
1,083
|
|
|
Custom Item as Bonus Action with Charges
>>
|
|
0
|
77
|
|
|
Is it possible to play a pink dragonborn?
>>
|
|
11
|
1,207
|
|
|
Booming Blade
>>
|
|
11
|
1,798
|
|
|
What modifier do I add when attacking AC?
>>
|
|
6
|
5,132
|
|
|
What’s a class that for whatever reason you just can’t get into?
>>
|
|
29
|
564
|
|
|
Is there an easy way to just display the resources that I own?
>>
|
|
4
|
105
|
|
|
DDB Tools and 2024 Updates
>>
|
|
1
|
344
|
|
|
Premade encounters for premade campaigns, why not?
>>
|
|
2
|
252
|
|
|
Creature Campaign Case
>>
|
|
1
|
147
|
|
|
Replacing my character with a changeling
>>
|
|
3
|
144
|
|
|
I have a nightmare player and I need to know the rules on Artificers
>>
|
|
19
|
792
|
|
|
Pack a punch for a COD inspired OneShot
>>
|
|
2
|
132
|
|
|
Changes
>>
|
|
8
|
280
|
|
|
Anyone else find the apps reader unusable?
>>
|
|
2
|
89
|