General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
What modifier do I add when attacking AC? >> (1 Viewing)
by HydraCube
6 5,145
What’s a class that for whatever reason you just can’t get into? >>
by hanitakashi
29 566
Is there an easy way to just display the resources that I own? >>
by TheLivelyWyvern
4 106
DDB Tools and 2024 Updates >>
by GrimmRootstriker
1 346
Premade encounters for premade campaigns, why not? >>
by Mauro78
2 253
Creature Campaign Case >>
by Fjw70
1 150
Replacing my character with a changeling >>
by yukler
3 146
I have a nightmare player and I need to know the rules on Artificers >>
by Jefficatherouge
19 797
Pack a punch for a COD inspired OneShot >>
by Heman2
2 132
Changes >>
by HongoTak
8 284
Anyone else find the apps reader unusable? >>
by taxo00
2 90
People with access to Bigby's >>
by ZadroN
17 440
When is Con modifier applied to HP? >>
by ThomFoxx
3 2,294
Can't buy bladesinger? >>
by TheCivilisedGoblin
8 2,442
Rolls visible from here to my players on roll20 >>
by Viekoda
5 1,820
Forum Jump: