General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Magic + Wild shape question for you all! >>
by ArcArrow
3 305
What Character? >>
by I_Am_A_Catloaf
16 185
Rune Knight, Great Stature >>
by RighthAndyman618
4 667
What do you think of Assault Of The Giants? >>
by thedinosaur__
12 320
Spells and multi attack >>
by MyrmidonMark
5 237
I had a staff of power, and I broke it >>
by Arn_Norseman
19 348
Can I sneak attack with a kensei weapon? >>
by Inuxxxus
11 264
Standard Cloaks not included... >>
by Laird_Denton
2 973
cleric spell missing >>
by Juggernott
3 182
Are they realeasing new dungeons and dragons games? >>
by thedinosaur__
3 298
5e after One DnD launches >>
by Crambot86
16 3,439
Homebrew background, choice of language >>
by Jedimagi
2 629
Why there should never be a 6e >>
by mrgeners
281 13,195
New(ish) DM can't find the perfect module. Help? >>
by CapKCS
6 198
Uh,… >>
by Rums
1 133
Forum Jump: