General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
new to DNDBeyond >>
by lekhanani
4 141
If I buy….. >>
by DnD_and_Dave
3 183
How to add multiple dice hits to a weapon >>
by Kyosji
2 1,822
Thoughts on the dominance of the d20 >>
by AttackMatrix
105 1,974
D&D stranger things and anime >>
by Haniko_tomioka1981
0 86
Question: Is there a way to customize items on the mobile app? >>
by Menagroth53
1 385
How do you run your games with D&D Beyond? >>
by maaya88
29 2,289
I need help before my campaign starts! >>
by Amongdemsussybakas
10 264
Basic Poison >>
by Acuaricornio
3 297
New D&D: Honor Among Thieves Trailer dropped today >>
by MidnightPlat
115 2,216
How do I stop players from constantly editing their characters stats in my campaign? >>
by Buzzwang
43 3,063
Looking for clarification on an idea I had... >>
by PsychoOgreKing
1 81
Are clerics still better healers than druids? >>
by Skfma
3 854
Initiative Card generator >>
by Lorin
6 1,195
DnDBeyond and Rolled HP >>
by Acuaricornio
4 2,322
Forum Jump: