General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Question about DnD Beyond, Discord, and Avrae. >>
by kasakopei
2 357
How do I ... >>
by richO_the_forever_DM
3 172
Which Character should I play next? >>
by Amethystine
2 257
Will there be a "Dragonlance Content" filter in the character builder for Fizban's? >>
by Calavid
6 156
Legacy races vs Revised races >>
by DruidVSAdventure
41 8,489
Eberron + SpellJammer = Chocolate in my Peanut Butter? >>
by ChessMess
11 548
Importing Character Sheets from previous game >>
by Scalls
5 1,490
`'*~I'll give your character sheet a makeover~*'´ >>
by TheBlackSquirrel
0 135
Advice for First time DnD Player (Backstory & Curses) >>
by vanitasxsen
2 126
Backgrounds and subraces with extended spell lists >>
by Matunus
1 2,106
Psionics Response >>
by Erokow32
134 2,607
I love D&D....... but cannot stand Role-Play. >>
by BrandonJzKy555
152 13,090
Question >>
by AHarpwood
3 121
Help: Adding a feat to a new character. >>
by bclemons86
3 2,438
2 Questions >>
by Seax_Smith
6 128
Forum Jump: