General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Can I still use Legacy Races if I purchase Monsters of the Multiverse? >>
by MorganOakes
4 523
How many immunities and resistances is too many? >>
by vovuey1
4 313
Change Name of Custom Lineage >>
by CapAp
1 497
How does Druids Animal Companion from Tasha Works? >>
by Titico
3 2,491
Help with custom background >>
by mastercryomancer
6 572
How does this work? >>
by cosmichumb
8 160
anyone know where this art is from? >>
by fknnrd
3 147
Hot Takes/Spicy opinions on D&D Creatures and Races >>
by Bran
189 4,347
Created my first DDB character. Whadya think? >>
by WintyrTheDragon
4 79
A question: Roleplaying a Mindflayer >>
by WendigoOfLore
11 922
If I was king of 5e >>
by Erokow32
62 1,405
Scribing scrool vs creating magic item. >>
by Vertdure
3 259
In case anyone accidentally dismissed the pride dice! >>
by IamSposta
37 1,323
Real life Dice of True Color >>
by SquishyMochi
1 108
WIld speculation about a Stranger Things villian >>
by Xalthu
Forum Jump: