General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
New Player worried about possible red flags over DM and being the wrong fit for the story the DM has made >>
by Theodopolos
14 580
Pouch Size >>
by Diebric
4 543
Low magic/no magic character class options >>
by Neolithic_Jedi
16 5,887
globe of invulnerbility >>
by cappy2
2 77
When Creating a Character >>
by WesCoast
12 264
What do I do on players set in copying other PC’s designs,races, etc? >>
by ichiha68
6 449
Strixhaven >>
by Mr_OwlBear
2 187
Can I use my meta magic on someone else's spells >>
by Teddicus
5 293
How do I link and user encounters in a campaign? >>
by Curissa
3 917
Sidekick Character >>
by bbharmanv
3 509
How will thrikreen telepathy work exactly? >>
by Brakinbashbomber
22 6,373
Would this build be OP? >>
by BoringBard
8 181
Revised Ranger >>
by SebBrowne
9 4,559
Campaign Sharing / Limiting of content >>
by Keirou
1 83
EGtW Hollowed One >>
by Sparkson
7 1,182
Forum Jump: