|
|
If I upgrade my subscription, do I lose the lovely dices I got when I first subscribed?
>>
|
|
5
|
191
|
|
|
Thoughts on my character i am making?
>>
|
|
6
|
189
|
|
|
Playing the Game Wrong
>>
|
|
24
|
763
|
|
|
What class is the best tank?
>>
|
|
40
|
6,293
|
|
|
API?
>>
|
|
2
|
1,416
|
|
|
EMOJIS!
>>
|
|
5
|
1,048
|
|
|
Moving your characters between campaigns you also made and ways players can access/use them.
>>
|
|
2
|
429
|
|
|
Changing Weapon Attack and Damage modifier...
>>
|
|
2
|
2,904
|
|
|
am i overthinking it.
>>
|
|
15
|
407
|
|
|
D&D Metric option?
>>
|
|
49
|
2,860
|
|
|
Moving containers to horse
>>
|
|
2
|
69
|
|
|
Multiple Characters in one campaign
>>
|
|
6
|
1,478
|
|
|
How have your players derailed a pre-written?
>>
|
|
9
|
181
|
|
|
Essential's Kit question
>>
|
|
5
|
127
|
|
|
Ruidium with Halfling Luck
>>
|
|
19
|
633
|