General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Question about Identify Spell >>
by TomNB
19 458
Printing all characters in a campaign at once >>
by Erik_Ford
0 47
Can you roll damage on a monster's spell in Combat Tracker? >>
by opnightfall1771
1 135
item not rolling crit dice >>
by crim_1211
0 66
If I upgrade my subscription, do I lose the lovely dices I got when I first subscribed? >>
by Nedrog
5 191
Thoughts on my character i am making? >>
by SebbyRavencroft
6 189
Playing the Game Wrong >>
by Flare76
24 763
What class is the best tank? >> (1 Viewing)
by BoringBard
40 6,297
API? >>
by AsianFood
2 1,416
EMOJIS! >>
by Mairondil
5 1,048
Moving your characters between campaigns you also made and ways players can access/use them. >>
by Kruppethetehol
2 430
Changing Weapon Attack and Damage modifier... >>
by BenTheBountiful
2 2,904
am i overthinking it. >>
by Sabevaren
15 407
D&D Metric option? >>
by Kode_B
49 2,860
Moving containers to horse >>
by Tchabrouillaud
2 69
Forum Jump: